Q-MENUS Online Features and Benefits
Q-Menus is a presentation tool that increases dealership revenue and profit by presenting aftermarket products and warranty/insurance (F&I) options to the customer. Studies on menu selling have shown customers prefer the menu selling approach and in most cases purchase more F&I products. Using Q-Menus ensures your finance managers are offering every product to every customer, every time – that in itself often results in increased F&I revenue.
Q-Menus is easy-to-use and quicker than most menu selling solutions that are integrated with Dealer Management Systems (DMS) because of its underlying design and architecture. In less than 60 seconds and with fewer than 40 key strokes you’ll be presenting a custom menu to a customer. Q-Menus menu selling software is flexible when it counts most, when you’re sitting with a customer. From the presentation screen you can change products, alter pricing, or even modify the payment structure quickly and with confidence.
Using QTracker, Q-Menu Online's new presentation/logging tool you can present multiple payment and menu options to a customer from one screen. The log feature makes it easy to pull up everything you've shown the customer as well.
Quantech offers a standalone Web-accessible version, menus fully integrated with F&I, and a manual non-calculating menu (GoMenus) that Quantech offers customers at no charge.
- From turnover to menu presentation in under 60 seconds.
- Q-Menus Online menu selling software works with any DMS system.
- Create an unlimited number of (sharable) custom menu templates.
- Manager access.
- Quantech takes care of all setup and initial menu template setup.
- Additional menu templates can be created in minutes.
- Change pricing and/or perform other on-the-fly menu edits in seconds.
- Show monthly bi-weekly, even daily payment options.
- Live editing of all menu attributes from the presentation screen.
- Use the QTracker features to log your menus as well as to present multiple payment and menu options to a customer.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Training “how to” movies.
- Runs on Apple iPad (using a Flash supported Web Browser like Puffin)
- Declination report.
- Finance, Lease or Cash menus.
- On-screen or paper menu presentation mode.
- Incorporate any aftermarket product
Create a Menu
in Less Than 60 Seconds
Total elapsed time...25 seconds...