BlogSage Accounting Integration
New Q-F&I Online Feature Streamlines Accounting Entries in Sage
With just a few mouse clicks bookkeepers can create a file in Q-F&I Online that's easily importable in Sage 50 and Simply Accounting software. Call Quantech today for information and pricing!
Creating the Import File
1) Deliver the deal in Quantech.
2) Select the file(s) you want to import.
3) Click the Sage 50 button.
4) Save the file to your desktop, and rename if required.
5) In Sage, Select File > Import/Export > Import Transactions
6) Choose option to import purchase invoices, quotes, sales invoices, contracts or time slips:
7) Make a Backup if desired.
8) Browse to the file you saved and renamed in Step 4.
9) If the customer you import does not exist, you will be prompted to either select the appropriate customer to post the invoice to, or add the customer from the import file.
10) For each line item, choose the Item or Account to which you want the line item to post.
11) The import results will be displayed. Click OK to return to Sage.
12) Click finish.
13) If you wish to review the invoice that was created, click the "Adjust invoice" button from within the Sales Invoices window. Choose the appropriate qualifiers to explore to the invoice that you just created. Once you select it the following screen will appear. Click OK.
Call Quantech at 877-611-0622 if you would like more information or assistance importing files into Sage.