BlogImproved Dealertrack Integration
Improved Dealertrack Integration
Improved Dealertrack Integration Saves Steps Sending Deals to Dealertrack
Relocating the Dealertrack Integration to the Q-F&I Online deal screen is easier and reduces mouse clicks.
New Dealertrack Integration
We have made sending finance deals to the Dealertrack Finance portal even easier! If you look at the Q-F&I deal screen you'll see a new buttton. The updated send doesn't require Q-Print and can be done by any Q-F&I Online user. Sending deal information from the deal (not Q-Print) reduces the number of mouse clicks by five (compared to the old way) and the actual send process is faster too! If you don't see the new Dealertrack send button on your deal screen call us and we'll activate it on your system.
Sending a deal to Dealertrack is easy!
- Prepare the Deal: enter the required Buyer information in Q-F&I Online's contact record as well as the correct VIN. You will need to select a Bank, Interest Rate, Term, Amortization, and frequency of payment to send the deal. Add any F&I items (insurances, warranties, protection packages, etc) to the deal.
- Click the send deal to Dealertrack button (located on the bottom left corner of the deal). Once sent, you will get a message saying the deal was accepted by Dealertrack.
- Open the deal in Dealertrack. The Quantech deal comes in to Dealertrack as a No Lender deal and can be found in Dealertrack's Status tab.
- Do your credit checks, and add a deal funder. Once you have attached a funder to the deal Dealertrack will create a worksheet. Print your Dealertrack bank forms.
- Make changes to the Quantech deal based on the Dealertrack worksheet. Print your Quantech Disclosure, F&I products, and Bill of Sale.
Call Quantech at 877-611-0622 if you would like us to add the Dealertrack button to your deal screen or if you need a hand using it.